
More disparate comments on this place. As you can see, Isaac was in love.

He even went so far as to say they may be better than Magnolia. And he loves Magnolia. tarak and I had a different reaction.

These things were frickin' messy. They were such a bitch to eat. I'm talkin' 'bout:
15. Amy's Bread
672 Ninth Avenue
February 23, 2008
$2.95 each
Comments on Cake
-pretty dry
-immediately stuck to my teeth
-moist but grainy-ish
-crumbly and crumbly and crumbly
-moist, buttery, delicious
on Frosting
-creamy
-nicely sweet
-surprising with a nice hint of coffee
-sweet, soft, sensuous
on Presentation
-points for interesting cylindrical shape but a little sloppy
-looked good but was extremely difficult to get out of the wrapping
-nothing special
-presentable
-perfect size
on Overall Enjoyment
-good enough to eat but not good enough to enjoy
-wasn't a bad tasting cupcake but trying to eat it was a terrible experience
-it wasn't worth the wait since the last judging
-cake and icing were both enjoyable
-eater's remorse was minimal
on The Scene
And just two more pics to wrap things up.




2 comments:
If I weren't a part of this challenge, I would totally be able to tell who liked the cupcakes by pictures alone.
Kudos to us for taking a great blog, and a great blog subject, even further by rubbing our joy in everyones face pictorial-style.
I love how it appears as if Isaac dressed up for his cupcake. Such a gentleman!
Post a Comment