After each full staff meeting at my job some sort of food is provided. Sometimes it's vegetable platters, sometimes ice cream, sometimes cake and sometimes...cupcakes. After one meeting with cupcakes provided by Eleni's, my coworkers and I were sorely disappointed. This brought about a discussion about the best cupcakes available in New York. With my competitive nature, the discussion quickly escalated into a challenge. And this is what we decided: each week, one person would bring in cupcakes from an arbitrarily chosen bakery, which we would eat and then of course, rate on a scale of 0-10 (0 being the lowest) based on Cake,Frosting, Presentation and Overall Enjoyment. For extra information, price is thrown in there somewhere along with comments by the judges and the buyer's perception of the store itself.
2 comments:
Is it weird that i've been a little turned on by all the statistics and color-coded charting?
No, because I was turned on when I made them.
Post a Comment