5. Whole Foods
10 Columbus Circle
September 7, 2007
$.70 each (in a pack of 6)


comments on Cake
-chocolate cake didn't taste like anything...but still edible
-I cannot believe Whole Foods' definition of a cupcake is using leftover breakfast corn muffins with a frosting toupee on top! Even though I loved the corn muffin
-only thing good about it is that I got to eat it
-like chocolate cake that's missing chocolate and sugar
-too dry
-a little too salty, like eating sand
on Frosting
-tasted almost like straight butter, but not even good butter
-reminiscent of cheap ice cream cake frosting
-sprinkles are disgusting
-sweet but in the wrong way, like artificial sweetener
-crunchy, buttery and creamy
on Presentation
-pretty lame-o
-looked like someone was trying to whip those out as quickly as possible; where's the love?
-expected more from Whole Foods
-prettily colored frosting
-sprinkles looked accidental or like Jackson Pollock made them
-good size but who cares?
-frosting looked like it had sickle-cell anemia
on Overall Enjoyment
-the frosting still went well with the cake but not very satisfying
-crushed with disappointment, very upset
-enjoyed the muffin aspect but did not want a muffin, wanted a CUPCAKE!
-refuse to finish
-it'll do if you're starving
on The Scene
I love Whole Foods. Really. Well, mostly. It’s big and beautiful and the employees are usually nice, usually. Not much in personal customer service though. No help in choosing my cupcakes, no employee to ask where or when they were made. The cupcakes were already cheap enough but I bought them on sale, and I think the product shows why.
Just one word for these: G-ROSS!
1 comment:
Who would have guessed that organic cupcakes meant they had to taste like they came out of a Jiffy box?
Post a Comment